At the IUT Montpellier-Sète, we offer 3 study tracks for the B.U.T in Business and Marketing:
- Digital marketing, e-business and entrepreneurship,
- International business: sale and purchase,
- Business development and customer relations management.
Full-time three-year course, divided into six semesters for a total of 2 000 hours of classes.
You will earn 180 E.C.T.S credits upon graduating from this course.
The course is taught in the form of lectures and tutorials. Students are graded based on continuous assessment. Students gain experience in professional situations through internships, projects and multidisciplinary activities.
22 to 26 weeks as an intern, spread out across the 2nd and 3rd year.
600 hours dedicated to projects across the 3-year course.
You develop various skills over the course of the B.U.T in Business and Administration (TC).
Across the three study tracks:
- Leading marketing actions
- Selling a business offer
- Communicating the business offer
Study Track n°1: Digital Marketing, e-business and entrepreneurship
- Managing digital activity
- Developing an e-business project
Study Track n°2: International business: sale and purchase
- Creating an international business strategy
- Conducting operations on an international scale
Study Track n°3: Business development and customer relations management
- Getting involved in the marketing and business strategy of the organization
- Managing customer relations
Please contact the International Office: firstname.lastname@example.org