Thanks to the PSGI course, you will become a true expert in software integration:
- Mastering information system design and evolution.
- Mastering architecture and programming for business software and integrated management systems.
- Managing and operating Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Integrated Management Systems (IMS), along with accompanying and assisting users.
- Mastering ERP quality control techniques.
- Creating decision-making tools.
- Thorough understanding of business administration and business environment.
Training that takes companies’ needs into account:
- ERP management administrator,
- Junior ERP consultant,
- ERP integrator,
- Integrated software programmer,
- Systems architect,
- Project director or assistant project manager for information systems within SMEs or local authorities.
A work-oriented course
Computer science subjects
- Object-oriented programming
- Advanced databases
- Business environment (customer relationship management, production management, human resource management)
- Quantitative management methods
- Software architecture and security
- IT and management for ERP
- Project management
- Business Intelligence
- Business communication, foreign languages
Teachings that are both theoretical but also very practical:
- Groups of 22 students
- Numerous projects
- Continuous assessment
- Attendance monitoring
The option of taking the course as a work-study programme:
- A year-long course, from September to September
- 4 weeks in class and 39 weeks working for a company
- Schedule: 1 week of classes followed by 3 weeks within the company (starting in October).
Significant material resources:
- Over 200 workstations
- Open-access computer rooms
- A multi-system environment
- Numerous professional computer programmes at your disposal
The aim of a Vocational Bachelor’s degree is students’ immediate professional integration after graduating.
We have a professional integration rate of around 90%, most often within the companies where students complete their internships or work-study programmes.
A course that appeals to all types of companies:
- IT services companies (CGI Inc., Cap Gemini, Steria…)
- Banks, Insurance companies (Crédit Agricole, AXA…)
- Public organisations or related institutions (ENEDIS, La Poste, SNCF, Orange…)
More generally, students can work within any field requiring the use of enterprise resource planning or integrated management systems (Vinci, IBM, Kawneer…)