At the IUT Montpellier-Sète, we offer 3 study tracks for the B.U.T in Business and Administration:
- GC2F : accounting, fiscal and financial management
- GEMA : management, entrepreneurship and administration
- GPRH : Human Resource management and administration
Full-time three-year course, divided into six semesters, for a total of 1 800 hours.
You will earn 180 E.C.T.S. credits during the course.
The course is taught in the form of lectures and tutorials. Students are graded based on continuous assessment. Students gain experience in professional situations through internships, projects and multidisciplinary activities.
22 to 26 weeks as an intern during the 2nd and 3rd year.
600 hours working on projects throughout the 3-year course.
You develop various skills over the course of the B.U.T in Business and Administration.
Across the three study tracks:
- Analysing the organisation’s processes within its environment
- Using management and decision-making data aids
- Coordinating stakeholders’ relations
Analysing accounting, fiscal and social information, private and public accounting as well as implementing analysis and forecasting tools for business activities.
Designing strategy for creating economic value and guaranteeing the value chain management and development.
Managing staff administration and human resource development.