Come and discover a new way of studying! An internship in a different culture is an undeniable advantage for your future projects and endeavours! This section is also for professors and administrative staff: thanks to the IUT, you can travel abroad to complete further training or to teach at one of our partner universities!
- Informing: Whether you are a student or a staff member at the IUT, we are here to provide information about the different opportunities for travelling abroad depending on your field of study or position at the IUT and whether it be for studying or for an internship.
- Providing support: We also help you in establishing your mobility project. The International Office will guide you through the administrative procedures and inform you of any educational or professional obligations to consider.
- Coordinating: The International Office is in charge of coordinating all the IUT’s international exchange programmes (Erasmus+, ADIUT, bilateral agreements).
The International Team
A team of 12 people is involved in the International Team at the IUT Montpellier-Sète, supporting international students before, during and after their mobility.
- Head of International Relations: Céline FABRE & Geoffroy LESAGE
The International Office:
- International Office Manager: Vanessa DEWEER
- International Coordinator (study mobility) : Maria VILLAUME
- International Coordinator (training mobility) : Stéphanie THIESSE
International representatives in each department:
Chemistry Montpellier: Elodie GIOAN
Chemistry Sète: Laura CASANELLAS-VILAGELIU
Biology: Catherine GOUCHAULT
Applied Physics: Lucyna FIRLEJ
Electrical Engineering: Eva LEGRAIS
Computer Science: Simon ROBILLARD
Business and Administration: Daran HARRIS
Business and Marketing: Françoise CHATON & Michèle PELOFI