To enrol at the IUT Montpellier-Sète, complete the following steps:
1) Pay the CVEC fee (in French: la Contribution à la Vie Etudiante et de Campus, i.e the “Contribution to Campus and Student Life”)
This 90€ contribution is mandatory for all students enrolling in higher education in France and must be paid online using a bank card.
How to pay the CVEC fee?
-Head to the messervices.etudiant.gouv.fr website (in French) and create an account.
-Fill in the necessary information and pay the 90€ fee online.
–Print off the CVEC payment certificate, which you will need in order to complete your enrolment at the IUT.
For more information about the CVEC: http://cvec.etudiant.gouv.fr/
2) Enrolling at the IUT
Exchange students enrol via the International Office upon arrival by providing the following documents:
- A photocopy of your passport or ID
- A passport photo
- Proof of third-party civil liability insurance
- A photocopy of your high school diploma
- The enrolment form (which will be completed when you arrive)
- The CVEC payment certificate
Once your enrolment is complete, you will receive a student card and proof of enrolment (in French: certificat de scolarité).