- Electronic Engineering: Proficient
- Automation: Proficient
- Local Area Networks: Intermediate
- Computer-aided design (CAD): Intermediate
Sectors: Embedded systems, robotics, aeronautics, space, automotive, medical, food processing, mobile phones, mainstream electronics, home automation, etc.
Careers: Supervisor for industrial, method, industrialisation, production and research projects, control, quality, business manager, etc.
Examples of missions and projects undertaken whilst working for companies:
Examples of different projects:
- Conducting a comparative analysis on batteries,
- Adapting a bistable circuit,
- Conducting market research for optronic systems used to help with aim,
- Conducting studies on LoRa communication and the LoRaWAN network,
- Conducting a comparative analysis on audiovisual integration automatons,
- Conducting technological studies on remote sensors (LiDAR sensor).
Examples of professional projects:
- Designing a test bed for managing Lithium-ion batteries,
- Making an imaginary circuit breaker,
- Developing a tactical vest,
- Designing a network for exchanging agricultural and climatic information.
Different internship fields of activity:
- Optronics – Intelligent sensors,
- Medical equipment,
- Data acquisition / data recovery devices,
- Vehicles – Motor racing,
- Electrical transmission,
- Embedded systems software
- Embedded systems materials
- French/English communication
- Corporate environment
- Project supervision
Start date: October.
Length of the course: 12 months.
- Total amount of classes: 437,5 hours (excluding refresher courses)
- Projects: 140 hours
- Professional internship: 34 weeks (excluding holidays)
Students can pass the metallurgy qualification certificate for “embedded systems technicians” (in French: Certificat de Qualification Paritaire de la Métallurgie de « Technicien en électronique embarqué », CQPM n° 0285) upon graduating from the course.
- Monthly work-study schedule: on average, 1 week spent in class (at the IUT or AFPI training centre) – 3 weeks working for a company.