Thanks to this vocational Bachelor’s degree, you will become a true expert in different skills:
- Designing and creating applications using UML.
- Using object-oriented programming languages (Java).
- Using databases and query languages (SQL, NoSQL).
- Using framework tools (Symfony).
- Understanding Content Management Systems (CMS), Business Intelligence (BI) and project management.
Training that takes companies’ needs into account.
Career prospects include e-business application developers and classic application developers requiring intensive use of the Internet and general interest websites:
- Web developer (Designer and administrator, program analyst, etc.).
- Mobile application developer (android, smartphone).
- System integrator.
- IT security officer.
Thorough training :
- Advanced programming (with Java).
- Databases (relational, object-relational, NoSQL).
- Systems and networks.
- Software architecture (UML, Design Patterns, eXtreme programming).
- E-business (CMS, indexing, e-marketing, BI, e-business project management).
- Expression, Communication, English.
The course is taught through:
- Lectures, tutorials and practicals in the machine room, along with conferences by visiting professionals
- Visiting companies.
- Practical projects.
Classes are divided into course units, each made up of different modules.
This amounts to a total of 450 hours.
You will earn 60 ECTS credits upon graduating from this course.
After the course: for the last few years, over two thirds of students have been offered jobs within the companies where they completed their internships.