- Understanding an organisation’s environment and one’s role within it
- Mastering HRM tools and techniques
- Managing organisations
- Participating in professional activities (projects and internship)
- Motivation for management positions
- Analytical mind
- Interest in numbers
- Interest in corporate and administration pour la vie des entreprises et des administrations
- Good written and oral communication skills
The aim of this course is students’ immediate professional integration after graduating.
Positions: multidisciplinary HR assistant, Payroll director within the Human Resource Management team (in a large company or public authority). Head of social management (in a chartered accountancy agency). Administrative manager (in a temping agency). Deputy director (in a regional small or medium enterprise or industry).
- Environment and behaviour: analysing multidisciplinary projects, behaviour (individual and as a team), English.
- Basic social management tools: payroll accounting (for employees), social law, payroll and staff management software.
- Learn new skills: conflict resolution, corporate foresight, negotiation, time management, administrative and training management, computer management.
- Implications for company management: company directors’ salaries, management control in HR, English (further studies).
- Specific environments: HR in the public sector, strategic HR management, staff management in the sales sector.
This is a one-year course that starts in September.
Work-study programme between the IUT and a company: 3 days working within a company and 2 days studying, for a total of 15 weeks at the IUT and 34 weeks in a company throughout the year.
You will earn 60 ECTS credits upon graduating from this course.
After the degree:
Survey amongst the graduates from 2017/2018, upon graduating:
- 72% had found a job,
- 20% were enrolled in further studies,
- 8% were looking for a job.